Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Cutting Cafe Thanksgiving Day

This week for The Cutting Cafe Blog Regina asked the Design Team to use her Thanksgiving Day printable stamp set.  This set features 26 images including two background word stamps, a couple images you can use for party invitations, several turkey images and plenty of sentiments.  For my card I used the strip of small turkeys in a row and the gobble background cut at 1 1/16".  My patterned papers are all scraps cut at
1 1/16".  I attached all the strips to a standard size A2 card made of kraft cardstock.  I added some faux stitching and some brown twine and a button for embellishment.  Make sure you stop over at the blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations.

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Jeri, you always do such amazing work...what will i do without ya when your term is up! hugs

A Little Time said...

This is really cute, Jeri! I love the color combo...it's not something you see very often for fall but it works SO WELL!

Carole Beath said...

Jeri, I really love the non traditional Thanksgiving day colors on your pretty card. The button is such a great embellshment too.
Carole

Laura Davis said...

Darling!
hugs
Laura