Welcome to the Paper Sweeties Birthday Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from the Paper Sweeties Blog. It is such an honor to be a part of the awesome and amazing Design Team. It was truly a special day when I found the Paper Sweeties booth at our local Stampfest. Little did I know that my first purchase there, from Debbie, would bring me to where I am today as part of her fourth birthday celebration. For my card today I used lots of different Paper Sweetie stamps and Sweet Cuts and you will find them linked below. It wouldn't be a proper Paper Sweeties birthday card without adding one of Debbie's signature Sweeties, Miss Abigail. I dressed her up in a pink party dress and gave her a present and some balloons. Now she's ready to say Hip Hip Hooray it's a birthday celebration. Enjoy the rest of the blog hop! Your next stop will be the always awesome Jill.
Debbie - Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas-*You are here*

16 comments:
Love this! It is so sweet jeri! Love your shaped balloons!
Love your sweet card with Miss Abigail all ready to party! And "Hip Hip Hooray" is the perfect sentiment for this month long birthday celebration! Adorable my dear!
Miss Abigail looks very pretty in her pink dress all ready to party! Really Sweet card Jeri:)
Lovely card.
Such a cute card!!!
Adorable! I just loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DARLING card and super sweet colors!
What a sweet card with Abigail and the different shaped balloons, Jeri!!!
Abigail couldn't be any cuter, Jeri ... and be still my heart with that present and all those fun balloons :)
Such a cute card! Love those adorable balloons!
Cute! She is
dressed so pretty
and going to party!
Carla from Utah
What a cute card - loving those balloons! xoxoxo
Sweet Abigail looks so sweet with her balloons and gifts!!! Cute card!
Super cute, Jeri! Love your happy mix of prints! Happy birthday, Paper Sweeties!
Totally adore the fun patterned papers you used here! This is so bright and birthday-licious! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx
That's so cute! Love the balloons!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio
Post a Comment