I have a really FUN Cutting Cafe set to share with you today. It's called Let's Write A Letter. Do you even remember what it's like to really write a letter? You know, where you sit down with pen and paper and put your thoughts and words down. With the obsession to use the internet for emails, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram-no one writes a good old-fashioned letter and mails it through the post office. Regina has a solution for that with her print and cut file Let's Write A Letter. This file comes with the following:
Two different styles of boxes to hold your stationery
17 Stationery Sheets (colored patterns and black & white patterns
Four assorted tabbed separator sheets
Eight sentiments
Envelope Template
A sheet with suggestions on how to write a letter
The printables come in PDF, SVG, MTC and WPC formats.
As soon as I saw this set I knew I was going to make it for my granddaughter, Payton, who is in the 5th grade this year. We live in Florida and Payton lives far away in Michigan, so we don't get to see each other often. Even though we are far apart we are close in our hearts. I think she is at the perfect age for both writing and appreciating a letter from her Nana. I decided to use the folder type box for my stationery set. I wanted the set to have a fun feel to it so I added a couple critters on the front of the box. My paper is from a really old DCWV paper stack called The Green Stack, made with recycled paper.
You'll want to be sure and catch the rest of the Design Team's projects using this set and you can find them on The Cutting Cafe Blog post September 21st. Thanks for stopping by today and I challenge you to write a letter to someone in your life.
4 comments:
this is soooooooooooo stinking adorable...she will love it jeri
OMGosh this is so totally CUTE...love it, love it!! (And I have that paper , too..what a cute way to use it!
It´s Adorable!! I love the paper
You made your set very cute! I like that you will share it with your grand daughter.
CC Team Member
Post a Comment