Welcome Planner Friends! I'm sharing my weekly spread today for this week's Paper Sweeties Planner Series. This month's release is Fall Sentiments. There are so many cute images in this set. I used the leaf and the pumpkin images in my sidebar along with the Paper Sweeties Tree of Life. This set covers fall holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving. I covered the top of each section using washi tapes. I almost always put my to do items in the top section. It's a matter of motivation for me. If I see it first, up top, I'm more likely to get everything accomplished. Obviously, I still have items to fill in, but you get the gist.
I use the middle section to enter any Design Team assignments or other special events and the bottom for habit tracking and meal planning. As the year is winding down I've had the opportunity to reflect on how planning has helped me achieve a more organized life. If you haven't jumped on the planning band wagon, I urge you to give it some consideration. Even if you don't want to put a lot of time and effort into decorating your planner pages, just use your planner to help keep track of life.
I'm starting to think about next year's planner purchase and whether I want to stick with the Happy Planner or try another brand. Honestly, I don't think I want to switch. I love the fact that I can take my pages completely out of the planner to work on them, an option you don't have with coil bound planners. My other favorite thing about the Happy Planner is the price point. It is not as costly as some of the other planners on the market and I believe in getting the best deal I can on my paper crafting supplies. Living on a fixed income as a retiree limits my spending so I'm always on the hunt for a good deal. The Happy Planners are sold at Michael's and Hobby Lobby which means I can use their weekly coupons for a discount, often 40 or 50% off the usual price. That makes me HAPPY!
Thanks for stopping by today and please come back tomorrow to see a project featuring this month's Paper Sweeties release. To see the rest of the Planner Team's projects follow the links below.

2 comments:
Love your fall scene with the tree, leaves, and pumpkin for your planner page, Jeri!!
I just love your little tree< Jeri! I too, love trees at Autumn! Fun design!
Post a Comment