Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peek


Welcome to the first day of the Paper Sweeties September Release. Today I have a sneak peek at the Thankful stamp set and Thankful Sweet Cuts. You'll never guess what I made the flower pot from. I just love the sunflower stamp from this set. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers to display in a vase on my table in the fall. I cut my sunflowers from a yellow plaid scrap I found in my scrap bin, in fact the whole card is put together using paper scraps. I thought the background print I used looked a little like sunflowers, too. I added green gingham stems and used a dark brown scrap for the flower centers. The cut a banner from the Be Happy Sweet Cuts and the sentiment I used came from the Happy Fall Ya'll stamp set. I used my Mini Misti tool to curve the sentiment to fit the banner. One of my favorite things to use the Misti for. If you don't have a Misti stamping tool, you can find them in the Paper Sweeties Shop. I don't know how I managed before having this handy tool. I added a couple of brown twine bows and some enamel hearts to finish off the banner.

Make sure you come back for more inspiration tomorrow on our Release Day post. You'll be able to see the products and purchase tomorrow. For more sneak peeks today you can follow the links below. Thanks for coming by.



5 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! Genius flower pot! Love it!

Maria said...

Oh, how creative! Love those pretty sunflowers in the hat!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

How darling! Love the paper and to use the hat as a vase...genius!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So creative using that hat die as the flower pot!!! Totally adorable card!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is really cute! The flowers look like they are part of a country quilt! Gorgeous!
Take care!
Michele