Thursday, September 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties September Inspiration Challenge


Well, here we are at the end of summer and going back to school. It's time for a new Inspiration Challenge at Paper Sweeties using the photo below.


This is the one time a year I get a little sad about retiring. It was so much fun to get the classroom ready and see those excited little faces the first day of school. For my project today I decided to do my monthly planner spread in the Going-Back-To-School theme. I started by adding the cute handwriting border at the top of the pages. This is an older October Afternoon paper that I uncovered in my stash. Next I made the "School" banner to go at the top of the left page. I used the Hello Friends Sweet Cuts for the star and circle shapes, then I added letter stickers to them. The next step was to make Abigail in her school outfit. Her outfit and the little stack of books is from the So Proud of You stamp set. I finished the page off with a few stickers to mark important dates and that cute little felt pencil sticker that I found in the Target dollar bin. I hope you'll join us for the challenge and make a project of your own. Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure to visit the rest of the Design Team Blogs for more inspiration.




10 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome pages!! Love all of your little touches...

Jill Norwood said...

I like your back to school planner layout! Adorable details!

Michelle said...

Fun planner pages, Jeri! Love the school banner and pencil!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING that banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These are some really fun September calendar pages! Love all that bright primary color and the banner is so sweet!

Maria said...

Awesome planner pages! Love the banner, pencil and sweet Abigail dressed for school!!

Lori Turner said...

Wow, awesome planner layout, Jeri! Love it! I used to be an Educational Assistant and Playschool teacher, I totally understand what you mean about their excited little faces with all the new stuff :) xoxoxo

Debbie said...

Darling back to school theme for your planner this month, Jeri!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your planner is just so full of fun!!! Love how you used these colors!

Dawn said...

A very pretty planner. love all the little details. X