Sunday, September 4, 2016
The Cutting Cafe Autumn Sentiment Frame
I'm so excited to start making Autumn cards. Fall is my favorite season, even though I am sad every year not to be enjoying all the things I love about it in Michigan. I miss seeing the leaves turn, going to the cider mill and the apple orchard. But, I don't miss the cooler weather. I am happy that I've started finding pumpkin spice goodies at the grocery store, even here in Florida. Anyway, it's time for another Cutting Cafe design and this week the Design Team is creating with the Autumn Sentiment Frames. Love this file, you can make a simple card or embellish the frame up with other fun images. I've used the Thanksgiving Day Printable stamp set for my cute turkey and the fun circle sentiment around the turkey. Isn't that turkey the cutest little guy. I did a little paper piecing for all his feather layers. You can catch the rest of the Design Team's projects over on The Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th of the month. So glad you stopped by today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE!! He is adorable! Love the paper piecing you did! He's perfect!
So stinking cute! Love that turkey!
Post a Comment