Friday, September 16, 2016

Paper Sweeties September Release Replay


It's the last day of projects using the September Paper Sweeties Release products. Today is the day the day the Design Team creates using new products with older Paper Sweeties products. I made "Pumpkin Man" today. Kind of like a snowman only using pumpkins. I stamped and cut three pumpkins from the Thankful Stamp set and Sweet Cuts. Then I stamped and cut a pilgrim hat for his head. A snowman gets a stovepipe hat, a pumpkin man gets a pilgrim hat, just saying. I used the Scarecrow Stand Add-on for the bale of hay and stalks. To finish the card off I added a banner from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts stamped with my sentiment. (Happy came from Planner Series Celebrate and Thanksgiving from Planner Series Fall Sentiments). To see more inspiration from the Design Team follow the links below. Head over to the Paper Sweeties Shop to get your new release products. Thanks, as always, for coming by.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Pumpkin Man! So cute!! Love him!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These stacked pumpkins are adorable! I love the cute smile on his face!
Take care!
Michele

Maria said...

Cute card with the stacked pumpkins!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love your cute pumpkin man!!!!