What image reflects the bounties of the season more than a cornucopia? This cornucopia cut comes from Cricut's Paper Doll Dress Up. The pie is also from PDDU. I continue to see the versatility of this cartridge. There are so many images other than paper dolls. I also used A Child's Year cartridge for the table. I trimmed the table from the whole image which has a child sitting at a table for tea. Then I used a paper doily to get the lace tablecloth look I wanted. I used some light brown ColorBox chalk ink to distress the edges of the doily just a little. My background dp is from K&Company's Tim Coffey Designer mat pad. I just love K&Company papers and the mat pads are great to use on cards. The paper in this pad is double-sided.
I cut all the fruit for the cornucopia from white paper then used my Copics to color the fruit in appropriate colors. I added a little glitter onto the fruit for a little sparkle. I used foam dots to pop both the pie and the cornucopia for a little dimension. My sentiment came from Scrap n Fonts (http://www.scrapnfonts.com/) free Thanksgiving printables. I just discovered this site thanks to Regina, and boy do they have a lot to choose from. I was overwhelmed just looking at everything. Visit the site and while you're there sign up for their newsletter for some freebies.
8 comments:
This is a great card! Very well done and so welcoming! I would probably frame this and hang it up during the holidays!!
Very nice!
Carol<><
WOW!! fantastic card :0) i find that cut one of the hardest to use :0( you make me want to keep tring at it!!
WOW WOW WOW...THIS IS FANTASTIC
What a great card Jeri!!! Love the little tablecloth!! TFS Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Hugs,
Terry
Fantastic BBTB challenge card. I love the little shelf with the lace tablecloth.
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello and participate in the blog hop.
Carole
How pretty! What a beautiful table setting! Fabulous card!
Wowzers, AMAZING. Love, love, love it.
Post a Comment