Sunday, November 8, 2009

Project Tuesday Triangle Box

This cute little triangle box is perfect for miniature candy canes or peppermints. This week's challenge at Project Tuesday provided the directions. I used this cute candy cane print from Me & My Big Ideas Christmas stack. Then I cut a stocking with my Cricut Christmas Cheer cartridge at 4". I used Fun Flock for the "fur" trim at the top of the stocking. The candy cane sticking out of the top is something I found at the day after Christmas sale last year at Target. Yes, I'm one of those people out bright and early the day after Christmas just so I can get goodies like this. The ribbon was another goody I found at Walmart. How perfect that I had candy cane ribbon to go with my candy cane paper. Couldn't have planned it better if I tried.
This was a really fun and easy project. It took me about twenty minutes to put it together. So it wouldn't be a bad project to do for a classroom of kids. Of course, I'm not in the classroom anymore because I retired. But I'm sure some teacher or mom is going to find this a great idea.

6 comments:

Rose said...

this is perfect!! love how you flocked the stocking, that paper is wonderful and your right teachers will love this :0) by the way your not linked up to project tuesday i follow you, and am glad i saw it so i could thank you for playing along with us this week :0) **link up so others can see what a cute item you made**

mustangkayla said...

How cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the Creative Cuts & More Recipe Blog Hop!

Jennifer Meyer said...

I LOVE this Jeri, WOW! LOVE the fun stocking and beautiful design! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday.

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

PS I would LOVE to showcase your project tomorrow on the blog. Please email me if its ok. stampsandsmilesstore@yahoo.com

melody said...

oh chickie...that is just the cutest eva! totally WUV how you did your box with the stocking..how creative!

Rose said...

a huge congrats for being the showcased item on project tuesday :0)

melody said...

yepperz...congrats chickie! that's totally awesome!