Thursday, November 26, 2009

Papertake Weekly,Charisma Cardz

I can't stay out of my design studio, even on a holiday. So I have a real quick card today for Papertake Weekly (http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com ) and Charisma Cardz (http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/) challenges for Christmas cards. I actually used last week's sketch from Stamps and Smiles. This little house came from Cricut's Joys of the Season cartridge. I cut it at 4" three times, once each from yellow, green and kraft brown cardstock. Then I just layered the pieces together. The wreath on the house is a Quick Kutz die. I computer generated my sentiment with Word Art and placed it on a banner cut from Cricut's Christmas Cheer cartridge. Quick, easy and fast. The only embellishment I added were two red pearls on the banner.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful card. This is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card chick :) I love it, and the colours you used are lovely. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Christmas hugs, Dawny xxx

Leanne said...

Fantastic creation!! Lovely and christmassy!!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Vee said...

A fabulous Christmas card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

Allison said...

lovely card,thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Nancy Sanders said...

Really cute I started a card with this cute, but have yet to finish it. Very sweet card. Have you played with the Paisley cart. yet?