Cricut Cardz Challenge
Visit now and you will see some wonderful cards.
I was so excited to be chosen for the Design Team.
Please join the rest of the Design Team now
to see some great cards
and learn more about our challenges.
I know we will be having lots of fun, fun, fun
and you will see some amazing and talented designers.

7 comments:
congrats on making the dt!! sounds like a fun challenge blog and i will check it out :0)
Congratulations on making the team, how exciting!
Hugs, Jennifer :)
How exciting! Congrats!
Congrats on the DT! I am going to go over and check it out! Thanks for visiting my blog!
congrats on the design team !!!
Hi Jeri! Congrats on being chosen for the DT! What an exciting time for you! I'm so happy that you stumbled onto my blog! Thanks for your nice comment! We probably BOTH have lots of photo's - I've been married 36 years also! Take care!
Hi Jeri, thanks for your comments on my blog. I found my MS branch stamp at Wal-Mart ON SALE! I had been looking for it too and I was dumbfounded when I found it in the clearance aisle. I'm so excited that you were chosen for the DT at CCC. I look forward to learning lots from you.
Post a Comment