
I just love all the great gift container ideas I get from Project Tuesday's site. This little peekaboo box is just darling. They always have a link to get the tutorial for the featured project and they're always easy to follow and understand. I'm such a visual person, I couldn't do it without the pictures. This went together in about 20 minutes (and I don't even have a Scor-Pal). The paper that I used for these boxes is from Me & my big ideas called Venice and it's double-sided.

I used a scalloped circle punch for my peekaboo opening because it was the closest I had to the needed size(1 3/8"). My sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe's Kitchen set (
http://www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/). I backed it with a scalloped circle I cut from my Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge at 2" with real size on. This box was just the perfect size for five Hershey Miniatures. I put silver and gold bars in this box but I will make some boxes in Christmas colors to use up the red and green bars from the bag. If I don't make them up right away I will sit and eat the rest of the bag myself. What can I say, chocolate is my one vice.
6 comments:
oh this is super. i'm a visual person too. i hate it when someone says, "read the manual" ggggrrrrr!
but this is just stunning.
hugs,
awesome job!! luv the paper and i am with you...candy does not last long around me :0) so glad you joined us on project tuesday and hope to see you next week!
scrumptious box chickie ~ love the black and white..and those yummy scalloped circles ~ and what a perfect sentiment!
This is `Beautiful` I love the box style TFI
Thanks for visiting my blog:)Enjoy the rest of your week:)x
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
Jeri, your little gift box looks absolutely stunning. Glad to hear you enjoyed the challenge this week.
Mandy
Hi Jeri :) Your box is beautiful, LOVE the pretty dp and scalloped circle sentiment.
Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles!
Have a wonderful weekend ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)
Post a Comment