Sunday, January 24, 2010

2Sketches4You,Crazy4Challenges,OneStop

The Challenges:

A great sketch this week from 2 Sketches 4 You so I decided to use it. My base card is white cardstock and PP is from GCD Studios. My image is Cute Daisy May colored with Copics. I used Nestabilities Labels Three dies. I embellished with lace, ribbon and buttons because what would a Valentine card be without them.

Copics I used-B21, B24, B29, C1, E00, E29, E31, E33, R20, R22, R27, R32, Black100

5 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous card sweet image and i love the big bow. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

cnelson said...

This couldn't be sweeter!! I love EVERYTHING about it!!

scrappinlil said...

Very cute...love the sketch and I love the colors and the stamp so adorable...TFS

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how precious is this!!! Love that image and you've colored them beautifully, Jeri! Beautiful card, hun! hugs!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so pretty. The bow is gorgeous and the image is adorable. Pretty papers too.
Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx