
Today at Cricut Cardz Challenge (http://www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/) we have S-fold cards with the theme "Thinking of You". This is the third card I made before I actually got this challenge right. First I made an S-Fold card with a Valentine theme, totally missing the fact that it was supposed to be a "Thinking of You". I waited until the next day to start on the card again. For some reason I made the second card totally leaving out the S-Fold part. I made the most beautiful "Thinking of You" card. I'll save it for a future post. Card number three and I finally got it right. This "Thinking of You" cut comes from the Don Juan cartridge. I cut it at 2 3/4" and placed it on a Nestibilities Label Three cut from black cardstock. My PP is Ebony and Ivory from Kaiser Craft. I doodled around the edges of the black cardstock with a Sakura 3-D glaze pen in white.


The inside sentiment is Inkadinkado from Joann's dollar bin. I must have hit the store right after they filled up the bins with new stamps after Christmas. I nabbed quite a few really darling stamps with Valentine themes then several all purpose stamps like this one. I colored the coffee cup with my Copics (R20, R27, R29). It doesn't show up well in the photo but I added a red rhinestone to the flower on the cup and black Stickles to the steam rising from the cup.
1 comment:
3 for the price of one! sounds like something I would do, turned out great! will be looking for the other 2.
Carol<><
Post a Comment