Monday, March 12, 2012
BBTB2 Bunnies and Chicks challenge
Spring is in the air and we're celebrating at BBTB2. Our lovely hostess for this week is Julia and she asked the Design Team to create a project using bunnies or chicks from any Cricut cartridge. My Easter greeting and bunny are an exclusive available over at the Cricut Craft Room. If you're not familiar with the Cricut Craft Room it's a free designing program over at the Cricut.com website. You can download exclusive images to create with for a fee, otherwise, you can create with any of the cartridges you already have. Things have been a little hectic here and soon I'll have some news to share with you to tell you why. Meanwhile, I haven't had a lot of spare time for creating plus, we had some friends visiting us here at the campground which limited my time. As a result, my creation for this week was quick and easy. I had purchased the Easter Magic exclusive a couple weeks ago because I thought the bunny was so cute. This is the first project I've made using the Cricut Craft Room and I found it pretty easy to navigate. I cut all my image layers using scraps. My background paper mat is Jillibean. I quickly added a punched EK Success border, added the sentiment and pop dotted the bunny after adding a little twine bow around his neck. I know you're going to want to create a spring card using a bunny or chick for our challenge this week. Please remember it must be a new project, no back links. I'd also like to remind you to make your blog user friendly by removing word verification so that the Design Team can leave you a comment, which we so love to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OMMMMGGGGGG, Jeri... this is just absolutely bunny-rific. I love the design, the papers, the bunny is precious and I love the sentiment.
great stuff here.... Wow...Cricut Craft room stuff too...
Hugs
Carole
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!! So far I've not been a fan of CCR, but this card may just make me go over there and BUY these cuts! Really adorable! Bet you had a ball with your friends. Can't wait to see pix of your new house. (Oops, is that spilling the beans?) xxD
Jeri, your card is so sweet. I love the litte chocolae bunny and really love the papers you used. I've been wanting to use Cricut Craft Room and just haven't had the time to fuss with it. Now you've inspired me to fool around with it a bit.
Love the colors and the easter bunny:)
So cute. Love the bunny and the polka dot title.
This is sooooo cuuuuute!
Hi
Some great ideas, thanks
Alice
Post a Comment