Tuesday, March 13, 2012
The Cutting Cafe Easter Egg Box
This week at The Cutting Cafe we're getting a head start on Easter projects using either the Egg Box or an Easter Milk Carton. I love to use Regina's milk carton files, but this time I decided to use the egg treat box to be different and I thought it was so darn cute. All my printed papers are from a new 6 x 6 paper pack that I picked up on my recent Tampa area scrapbook bus tour. When I get a few spare minutes I'm planning on posting some of my pics from that fun weekend. Anyway, the papers are from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlestick's collection all beautiful pastels perfect for spring. I made the box using blush paper from Stampin' Up. Then I cut the eggs for the front and back of the box using the patterned papers. I also cut the grass at the bottom of the box using The Cutting Cafe's Grass Shaped Card file. I added some shredded paper grass to the inside of the box and perched a dark chocolate bottom Peep right in the center. I embellished with a crinkle ribbon bow and felt flower. You can see the rest of the Design Team's projects at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
how beautiful is this!!! love all the details!
TFS :)
Srapbooking bus tour? That sounds like a blast! This is SO cute!
Very cute! It is such a great PEEP holder!
this is sooooooooo sweet...love the chickie in the basket...hugs
Jeri this is adorable.
Soooooo sweet xxx
This is awesome! Love the bow on the handle. Thanks for sharing.
a awesome creation, love it.
Post a Comment