Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Cricut Cardz Challenge #105 You've Been Framed
I love the challenge that Mary assigned us this week for the Cricut Cardz Challenge. She's calling it You've Been Framed. I went to one of my favorite cartridges, Elegant Edges, for my fancy frame on this card. All my patterned papers are from Authentique. I started with a white cardstock base card (5" square) and added a gray mat topped with a patterned yellow print. Then I cut my pretty scalloped frame at 4" from white cardstock and placed it atop a yellow and grey patterned paper. What better to frame than a beautiful butterfly. This butterfly was cut from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. I added a Cardz TV Stamps sentiment that says Sending you miles of smiles. It's from the Cardz TV Stamps Encouraging Thoughts stamp set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh WOW! This turned out sooo Lovely! I LOVE the pretty colors/paper and that butterfly... You totally ROCKED this Challenge! :O)
Theresa (CCC DT SISTER)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com
Love your card Jeri. Your colors are so different, don't see too much grey and yellow. Love Elegant Edges, can't seem to make a card without it. Beautiful frame.
Anne :)
http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.com
This is so beautiful Jeri!!! Love the papers you used and that wonderful butterfly!! :)
I hope every one should like it..The black background idea was superb!Making it different!
Plastic Gift Cards
Cleaar Business Cards
Beautiful!!! I love everything you do, it is so elegant and well put together!!! Your work is a true inspiration!!
Rebecca
this is precious.... I love the papers, the colors, that beautiful butterfly.
Carole
Post a Comment