Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Cricut Cardz Challenge #104 Wearing of the Green
Feeling lucky??? It's time for the Wearing of the Green for St. Patrick's Day at The Cricut Cardz Challenge on Cardz TV. I'm not Irish, though I've had lots of people think I am because of my red hair. I didn't really have anyone to send a St. Patrick's card to so I went with a more general "luck" theme. I used Celebrate with a Flourish for my shamrocks cutting the image at 2.5". I used a dark green for the base and a light green for the top layer. I placed the cut on a diamond embossed background, which I just love. I've had it forever, don't know why I never used it before. I guess because I have a hard time remembering to get the Cuttlebug out of the cupboard. My sentiment is Studio G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the colors - Green, but not overwhelming green!
Fabulous card! I am loving the embossed background. TFS :)
michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment