This week I had to do something I don't usually do and that's combine two of my Design Team assignments into one project. I spent all last week almost completely immobile after hurting my back. Between pain pills, muscle relaxers, heating pad and ice packs I'm almost recovered. I had to buck up this past weekend though since I had planned and paid for a fabulous two day bus tour of Tampa area scrapbook stores. It was, seriously, the most fun I've ever had. I'll post pictures and tell you all about it later in the week. Meanwhile, for the BBTB2 challenge this week our fabulous DT sister, Lori, asked us to design using a shamrock from any Cricut cartridge. There are shamrocks on quite a few cartridges but for mine I used Paper Doll Dress Up. After cutting it I ran it through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder and dressed it up with a twine bow and green button. My sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe's Lucky Me Printable Stamp Set. This set comes with 15 phrases and over 30 assorted clovers in black/white and color. This week at The Cutting Cafe the DT will be featuring St. Patrick's Day projects. You'll be able to see all the DT projects at The Cutting Cafe Blog on Wednesday.
I haven't entered any challenges in a long time since my retirement and Design Team responsibilities keep me plenty busy, but I decided to add my card this week to some challenges.
Challenges entered:
Fantabulous Cricut-Shamrock or color green
Simply Create Too-I'm So Lucky
Pink By Design-Kiss Me I'm Irish
Hiding In My Craftroom-Green
Scrapilicious-Anything Goes
Hybrid Chick Card Caravan-Lucky Green
Little Scrap Pieces-Button & Bow
Papertake Weekly-Anything Goes
30 comments:
It is always so much fun to combine two challenges into one... and what better combo than using a wonderful Cutting Cafe design coupled with our wonderful Cricut. Love your card...
Carole
A tour of scrapbook shops - what fun! I wish I lived in a area that had scrapbook shops.
Oh Jeri I hope you're fully recovered soon, love your card and the Cutting Cafe sentiment is so lovely.
Sounds like a great trip can't wait to see the pics!
take care
Hugs
Juliexx
Love your card Jeri. The background paper is so pretty.
Jeri wonderful ST Patrick's day card
Jeri this is so cute.
Love the clean lines..Everything flows great..Hugs, Krista
it really is a beuatiful card, Jeri. Love the papers and detail on the shamrock. Hope your back is feeling better. I spent all day yesterday vacuuming and today I'm paying for it. Glad you were able to make yor fun trip. xxD
this is soo cute! i really like how you embossed the shamrock!Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
♥ Cyndy
PERFECT combination....the cutting cafe and the bbtb2....love it...hugs
i love it
So cute! I love the background paper you chose! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Pink by Design!
Awesome card...love those clean lines! Glad you joined us at FCCB this week!!
Your card is sooo PRETTY,Great job with it!Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)
Great St Paddy's Card, thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too.
I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested
Xoxo Marjo
Your card is wonderful.
Great card, Jeri. I like the patterned paper & the embossed clover. TFS
adorable! I love this sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicous USA!
cheers,
Jacilynn
Great card. Love the clover. Thank you for sharing and joining HIMCR challenge. Hugs, Velma DT
Great job! Love the sent. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
Great card! Love the texture on the clover. Thanks for sharing :)
Great card - it inspired me to make my first ever card. I have been doing layouts for years, so it was not a far stretch, but something about this card made me think I could do it and I did : ) Course I used different cartridges and fonts and did not have any stamps, but it looks pretty good for my first attempt. Thank you for your inspiration.
Hi Jeri thanks so much for joining my challenge this week really appreciate your entering. Love this card great papers and love your button and bow!
great card! everything came together so nicely!! thanks for linking up at PBD!!
Jeri,
Super cute, love the paper! The button and bow really add a nice touch!
Jeri: Your card is very pretty--I love your shamrock. Thank You for visiting us and entering our new challenge, Challenge #8 "I'm SssOooo Lucky!"
Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/
Wonderful background paper, and just a perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week. :)
Jessica
FCCB DT
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com
Your card came out great! Thanks for joining us over at Pink By Design!
Beautiful card! I love the embossed shamrock!
Your card look fabulous. I love the embossing on the shamrock and the sentiment. So cute!
Post a Comment