Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #103 You Take the Cake

This day (Feb. 29th) won't roll around for another four years.  We get that extra day this year since it's leap year.  One extra challenge for Cricut Cardz Challenge on Cardz TVand Mary asked the Design Team to use any Cricut cartridge to create a birthday card with a birthday cake or cupcake image.  I made a shaped card using the Something to Celebrate cartridge.  It seems I always need another birthday card in my stash.  Having made so many new friends in our winter campground it's always somebody's birthday.  I needed a card for a guy so I didn't want to use any papers that might make it look girlie.  I went with a blue shadow, cream colored cake and a yellow glitter paper for the cake trim.  My sentiment is from Hero Arts.

6 comments:

Sandi said...

fun card, male or female would love getting this one. Hugs

Beckie said...

Great card.

Be blessed, Beckie

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous! Really perfect for anyone. I need some of those. xxD

Evelyn said...

Cool card , great job

Lizzie Laine said...

I love your birthday cake card, It looks great!

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE this card! It's perfect for either a male or female, Adult or child! And look at all those candles!! It could totally burn the cake down! LOL Perfect for this fun challenge! :o)

Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT Sister)