This week for Cardz TV Stamps Challenge #6 Mary asked the design team to create any project using any of her Cardz TV Stamps. I used my favorite stamp set Encouraging Thoughts. You can find all of Mary's Cardz TV Stamps here. I created this note card set for a friend. I must apologize for this picture. We're having a lot of clouds, fog and dampness here and I had a difficult time getting a decent photo. I went with a black and white color scheme with a splash of yellow. I used Authentique papers. These were real simple cards to put together. I usually use a very basic design when I'm making a set of cards. I started with white cardstock for my base cards, topped with a black mat and my printed paper. Sometimes I like to combine different stamp sets on my cards and that was the case with these. My frame for my sentiments is a stamp from Darcie's. When I saw it at my local scrapbook store I knew it would be perfect to go with my Cardz TV Stamps. It's very lacy and feminine. I stamped the frame using Momento Tuxedo Black then added my Cardz TV Stamps sentiments and fussy cut the frame out.
For my first card I added a lacy butterfly that I cut from the Cricut Home Accents cartridge. I embellished the butterfly with some black pearls and used dimensional foam to pop the butterfly off the paper.
Two of the cards are embellished with yellow roses and I used yellow ribbone on each card popping the sentiments with the dimensional foam. The last card has a pretty bird I added that's cut from the Cricut Home Accents cartridge.
Mary will be giving away a set of Cardz TV Stamps to one lucky challenge participant. The challenge will run through the weekend. Have fun and good luck.
7 comments:
Beautiful Job on all these cards very elegant.
Hugs,
Kate
Lovely cards Jeri
Very cute cards, Jeri. I love the elegance of them.
you're amazing! these are all gorgeous! love that you used yellow (which i'm not a fan of) but you made these look gorgeous! fabulous papers too!
so? how u b? good? things good here. busy and happy. doesn't get any better - LOL.
i DO think of you often.
hugs :)
Very elegant. Great job.
Lots of Hugs,
Laura
Jeri these are so fabulous Diana at http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com is have a Thankful Thursday challenge use yellow and a butterfly your card would fit perfectly. Karen
Jeri,
Your cards are beautiful, I love the paper you used and the wonderful yellow embellishments!
Post a Comment