Friday, February 3, 2012
Cardz TV Stamps Tickled Pink
Today at Cardz TV Stamps Mary asked the Design Team to create a Tickled Pink card. I immediately thought a baby girl card would be perfect. I loved this little baby I cut from the Cricut Something to Celebrate cartridge. It made me think of the pink blanket I wrapped all four of my girls in when they came home from the hospital. That was a long time ago since the girls are 38, 34, 32 and 30 now. Geez, how can that be? Anyway, I started with a white cardstock A2 size card and topped it with a pink mat from the DCWV Sweet stack. Then I went to one of my favorite cartridges Elegant Edges for my fancy mat. I cut my little baby at 3.5" again using my DCWV mat stack. A little rick rack and a pink bow embellish her pretty pink blanket. Then I added a happy Peachy Keen face. My Sweet Baby sentiment is from the Cardz TV stamp set called Sweet Talk and you can find it here. Now, I know you'll want to make your own Tickled Pink card for the challenge to have a chance to win a Cardz TV Stamps set of your choice. The challenge will run from today, Friday, February 3 to Sunday, February 5. Have fun creating. You can link your card at the Cardz TV blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awww how cute is this :)
That is just the cutest. :)
Darling card Jeri! :)
Adorable. wonderful Job on this.
Hugs,
Kate
This card is sooo ADORABLE,AWESOME job!:)
Post a Comment