Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Candy Sentiment Set

Looking for a fun presentation for some of your favorite candies.  This week at The Cutting Cafe the Design Team is featuring projects made with the Candy Sentiment Sets.  There are individual sets made to go with Jelly Beans,  Boston Baked Beans, Jolly Ranchers, Lollipops, Pop Rocks, Red Hots, Sugar Babies, Tootsie Rolls, Crushed Soda and Star Bursts.  There are background papers that print out approximately 8 x 10" to go along. The matching sentiment tags have catchy little phrases on them.  My husband and I are jelly bean freaks so that's the set I used for my treats.  I also used the Jelly Bean Goody Bag Holder Cutting File and Template.  This little treat bag couldn't be simpler to put together.  First I printed out the jelly bean background paper, then loaded it onto my cutting mat and cut the goody bag holder out.  I filled a cellophane bag with jelly beans, wrapped the holder around it and tied it together with a yellow gingham ribbon.  All I needed to do after that was print the sentiment tag, cut it out and attach it with some twine.  Easy peasy.  These would make great treat holders for Easter Baskets or classroom treats when jelly beans are a little more accesible.  The whole Design Team's projects will be posted on The Cutting Cafe Blog by Thursday so you'll want to head over and check them out for more fabulous candy inspiration.

3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

this is really adorable.

Regina Easter said...

ACK..........................LOVE IT

Hey Hey Paula said...

so cute & colorful...love the yellow ribbon