Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Cutting Cafe All About Valentine's

This week at The Cutting Cafe the Design Team members are doing Valentine Projects.  There are lots of great Valentine sets to choose from at The Cutting Cafe.  I decided to work with a circle sentiment from the All About Valentines set.  I'm making all my Valentine's cards this year using a kraft, red, and white color scheme.  My patterned papers are all Jillibean Soup.  I started this card with a kraft cardstock base in a standard A2 size, topped it with a red mat and a checked mat then rounded the top corners.  My scalloped heart was cut from the Cricut Sweetheart cartridge at 3.5".  I added a 1" polka dot strip wrapped with twine.  Next I used a doily from Martha Stewart and printed my circle sentiment right onto the doily.  I added the doily to the card with pop dots to finish it off.

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Super pretty. Love these CAS cutting cafe projects.

Be blessed, Beckie

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Pretty card! Thanks for sharing. -Tami

jessica said...

beautiful card Jeri! Love the designer paper and love what you did with the circle sentiment!!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Jerri! I just had to stop by to tell ya how great your card turned out for this weeks challenge! Your color combo is wonderful and those cuts are perfect! Wonderful stamp to boot! :o)

Theresa (CCC DT SISTER)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com