Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Number Card

We're making cards with shaped number sets this week at The Cutting Cafe.  I used the Number 1 Shaped Card set to make a birthday card for my grandson's first birthday coming up in a couple months.  I used the SVG file to cut my card from this red checked Pebbles print paper.  My cute little elephant was cut from the Cricut Lite B is for Boy cartridge.  He's cut at 2.5" and attached to the front of the card.  The circle sentiment comes with the card set.  I added it to a scalloped circle and cut the number 1 from Cricut's Mini Monogram cartridge and added it to the center of the sentiment.  I finished off the card by adding some doodling with a white gel pen to the scalloped circle and the elephant's ball, then added some stitching to the elephant with a black marker and a black gingham bow to the number 1. 

7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE...love it girlie...hugs

girlia said...

So cute.

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE! Super, super cute! Gotta go look at that B is for Boy cart. Man, am I behind! xxD

Carolyn Wolff said...

Nice job with this card. I love the elephant too. Thanks for sharing.

Hey Hey Paula said...

Sweet card...love the colors & the elephant is perfect for this shaped card.

Lizzie Laine said...

OH this is so cute, love the paper & the cute elephant! Love what you did with the circle sentiment it looks great!

Lana Clarke said...

Great card and look forward to working with you on the team xx