Monday, February 13, 2012
BBTB2 Lovestruck Couples Heart
This week at BBTB2 our sweet DT sister, Susan, asked us to create using the couple's heart from the Lovestruck cartridge. I don't have the cartridge so I pieced together my couple's heart using the Sweethearts cartridge.for the couple and the Cindy Loo cartridge for the heart. I had intended to use my Gypsy to weld the two cuts together, but my Gypsy ran out of juice and I could not find my cord to recharge it. It's simply ridiculous to lose anything under my current living arrangements. I live in an RV and there are so few places for things to go missing. So I had to cut the pieces individually and then hand piece them together. Not exactly a smooth look, but it was the best I could do at the moment. Anyway, my base card is kraft cardstock, with a red mat and a background mat of Jillybean paper. I added a kraft cardstock scallop I cut from the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge and embellished with a little red and white twine and red pearls. You might be interested in knowing that after I finished the card I found out where my cord for my Gypsy was. My husband picked it up and put it with his charging cords. When he found me frantically looking through cupboards and drawers he asked what I was looking for. When I told him I couldn't find my cord to recharge my Gypsy he said, "oh, that must be that cord I picked up the other day and put in my drawer. I thought it was the cord for my Skycaddy." (His little toy he uses out on the golf course). Mystery solved. I hope you'll join our BBTB2 challenge this week. Remember you don't have to use the Lovestruck cartridge. You can substitute another cartridge, but must make a new creation for this challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
MEN! sounds like my DH, but he wouldn't have remembered where he put it. LOL Yea for the Sweethearts cart, eh? Love that couple so much I used it myself. Love your design and the fab twine. xxD
Very cute card!! I like that heart and your twine and doodling!!
Love your card Jeri the kraft, trdand twine look gorgeous together/ Still laughing at your gypsy cord story, typical men lol!
Hugs
Juliexx
Great job on your card Jeri. I love the baker's string...I have to get that!
Jeri you did such a beautiful job with your "piece together" couple. I love this! The heart is awesome. And your story about hubby and the Gypsy cord made me laugh. Thanks for sharing and thanks for posting this week!
Susan
Post a Comment