Time for a new challenge at BBTB2. This week's hostess is the ever sweet Shelly and she asked the DT to create a project using any of the tags on the Sweethearts cartridge. Now I know that there are other people like me that often don't use their cartridges to their full potential or don't even realize some of the features on the cartridges. That was the case for me with the tags on Sweethearts. I didn't even realize there was this tag feature and had never used it. What a quick and easy way to make a tag for a gift. Just because the cartridge is called Sweethearts and you tend to think of love or weddings doesn't mean you can't adapt it to some other celebration. Here I've used the tag with a gift on it to make a birthday tag. I simply cut the shadow for the tag at 4" from kraft cardstock. I cut the background layer of the tag from a patterned paper and then cut the top layer from white cardstock. I embellished with a pearl at the center of the bow on the giftbox, added a strip of the print paper, then added a jute bow. Finsihed it off with a stamped sentiment and I was done. I hope you can play along with the challenge this week. Please make sure your project is new. If you don't have the Sweethearts cartridge you can use a tag from any other Cricut cartridge.
6 comments:
I love your color scheme and the fab patterned paper you used for this, Jeri! Really beautiful tag. xxD
Love your tag!
So Fun, love the colors and you are absolutely right, perfect for a quick gift tag!
((Hugs)) Theresa
Jeri great tag and I am lovin those colors. Hugs
What a great tag.... It would go on any gift package with shining glory.
Carole
jeri as always you rocked the challenge :) love your tag great colors and love the gift package :) hope things are going super for ya :)
Post a Comment