Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Colored Calendar Cards

This week at The Cutting Cafe Blog the Design Team is highlighting Regina's Mini Colored Calendar Cards.  This is a set of 12 printable cards, one for each month in assorted colors.  This week is my husband's birthday so I decided to use the February card.  I circled the 18th because that's his birth date.  I topped the mini card with a party hat image from one of Regina's newest printable stamp sets called Fun with Party Hats.  It's a fabulous set featuring over fifty images in black and white and color.  Then I used a circle sentiment from another of Regina's newest sets called Birthday Tags.  I love when a card comes together so easily and it's such a breeze using printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe.  Good thing it came together quick because it left me time to shop for the perfect birthday gift.  I can't say what it is just in case he sees my post.

5 comments:

jessica said...

Adorable card Jeri!
TFS and Happy Valentine's Day!

Karen said...

OMG my husband's b-day is the 19th also and my son's is the 17th! Cute card. Karen kjstampin@gmail.com

Karen said...

I meant 18th not 19th!!

Regina Easter said...

jeri, this is sooooooooooooo cute...hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeri!
This is WAY cute!
Love the combo of the elements
you've added!
Different colors and this could
be made for anyone!

=) ~Leah