This week at The Cutting Cafe the Design team is celebrating birthdays. You'll find projects with party hats and birthday tags. I used the
Shaped Party Hat cutting template and the
Birthday Tags printable stamps. I've got a granddaughter with a birthday coming up so I decided to go girlie with my party hat. I used green polka dot paper for my party hat and trimmed it up with assorted pink buttons. Then I simply added the circle sentiment. Quick, easy and cute.
8 comments:
Great shape card! I love the buttons that you added to the bottom and top of your hat.
~tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com
wow, this is so darn cute...i love this...the polka dots are so cute...............
This is adorable!! Love the polka dot paper and those wonderful buttons!! Great sentiment, too!!! :)
cute.
Wow! Love your party hat. The buttons are a great add-on! Thanks for sharing.
Sweet! love the pink and green color combo.
Jeri, this is so so cute and one of my fave color combos.
Carole
Jeri, your party hat is so cute. I love the polka dots with the buttons & the colors are perfect.
Post a Comment