Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Cutting Cafe Egg Shaped Card

Happy Spring!!! This is my favorite season.  It isn't quite the same being here in Florida though.  I miss watching for that first robin to appear in Michigan.  I love creating Spring and Easter projects and this week at The Cutting Cafe the Design Team is making Easter shaped cards.  I used the Egg Shaped Card Set template and cutting file. This set comes with a long tall version and the short wide version that I used.  I cut the base card from white cardstock and the top layer from blush Stampin' Up cardstock.  My patterned eggs are from My Mind's Eye papers.  I cut the bunnies from the Cricut A Child's Year cartridge using kraft cardstock at 2.5".  I inked the edges and added some white doodling dots, twine bow and buttons.  The grass is cut from the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge.  My sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe's Egg Treat Box set.

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

How fun! Great shaped card.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooooooooo sweet girlie....hugs

Carolyn Wolff said...

Love your Easter shaped card.....it is very Springy :). The robins have definitely arrived and the wake me up.....very early!

Sandi said...

I am feelin the spring, this is precious. hugs

Lisa R. said...

What a fun shaped card! Great job! TFS

jessica said...

love this!!! Excellent job with this file!
TFS

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!
Love adding those bunnies together!
Sweet idea!

~Leah