For this weekend's challenge at Cardz TV using Cardz TV Stamps Mary asked the Design Team to work with a sketch. What a wonderful change of pace. It's been awhile since I've done anything with a sketch so this was great fun for me. My sentiment on this card is from the Cardz TV Stamp Set called Garden Greetings. This is a standard A2 size card with a kraft cardstock base. I added a red mat and a cute green gingham from the DCWV Autumn Stack. Since I was using a cherry sentiment of course, I had to go with an image of cherries. These cute cherries came from the Cricut Lyrical Letters cartridge. I cut the cherries at 2.5". This cartridge doesn't have any layers so I cut the cherries twice, from green and red cardstock, then pieced them together. I placed the cherries on a mat cut from the Cricut Lite Lacy Labels cartridge. My rectangular label for my sentiment also came from the Lacy Labels cartridge. I embellished with three white buttons tied with some twine. For the inside of my card I added a white mat then used a strip of the gingham and placed another image of the cherries in the corner.
Now I know you'll want to enter the challenge. You can make a card for any theme, in any colors but you must use the sketch Mary provided on the Cardz TV site here. Then add your card on the Cardz TV site using Mr. Linky by Sunday. The prize for the winner of this challenge is a Cardz TV Stamp Set. Have fun!
5 comments:
Love your card, it's so clean and simple, great job Jeri!
What a pretty card! I love the gingham background!
Super cute!
So cute Jeri
This is so 'cherry' cute Jeri!! I love those cherries, the papers, the buttons and of course that wonderful sentiment!!!! :)
Post a Comment