Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Cricut Cardz Challenge #106 April Showers
It's time for a new Cricut Cardz Challenge and this week Mary asked the DT to create a card with an "April Showers" theme. I used one of my favorite cartridges, 3 Birds on Parade, for my adorable chickie holding the umbrella. Isn't she adorable? I made the umbrella with a pretty pink flowered scrap of Jillibean paper and then gave her matching boots. My background cloud paper is from Creative Imaginations. The sentiment is from the same cartridge. After I finished this card I thought I should have added a layer of grass at the bottom so the poor little chickie looks a little more grounded. She kind of looks like Mary Poppins coming down from the sky. LOL Oh well, no time to take it apart and add the grass. I'll remember this for the future though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
jeri, jeri! how nice to see you! ALL your cards are fabulous and i see you're still QUEEN OF THE CRICUT. i'm soooooooooo ready to sell mine! i NEVER use it. i like my SLICE way better. anyway... super fun card and i love yesterday's dress!
i was that way with those bugs that look like roaches and the darn newts when i lived in florida! yuck! good think no one was hurt with the frog. it really proves there's nothing to be afraid of. believe me, they're more afraid of us.
hope all else is good. things are great here other than a head cold.
hugs :)
One of my fav carts. This is so cute! :) Janis
Another cute card Jeri, love those boots and umbrella!
Too cute! Love the florals! I have that cartridge on my wishlist!
You make such classy cards!! I always am eager to see what you have created for Mary's challenges!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Rebecca
You make such classy cards!! I always am eager to see what you have created for Mary's challenges!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Rebecca
Post a Comment