Friday, April 20, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Color Me a Rainbow

It's time for a new challenge at Cardz TV Stamps.  For this weekend's challenge Mary asked the DT to use the theme "Color Me a Rainbow" using the colors pink, blue, green and yellow.  We were also allowed to use a little black or white.  This challenge will run April 20, 21 and 22 (Sunday at midnight).  Mary will be giving one set of Cardz TV Stamps to one lucky winner.  I used black cardstock for my base card and topped it with a mat of a blue swirl paper from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist 6x6 paper pad.  The frog and lilypad are cut from the Create A Critter cartridge.  I used Bazzill Dotted Paper for my frog which is cut at 4".  I used yellow for his belly and pink for his cheecks.  I couldn't resist using googly eyes because they were larger than the eyes the Cricut cut.  I also put the frog on a wobbler so it would jiggle around.  I'm sending this off to my granddaughter and knew she would love it.  My sentiment is from the perfect Cardz TV Stamps Set to go with the Create a Critter cartridge called Critter Captions.  I stamped directly on the lilypad with Momento Black Tuxedo Ink. 

I hope you can play along with this weekend's colorful challenge for the chance to win two sets of Cardz TV Stamps.  If  you've never used any of Mary's Cardz TV Stamps I can tell you that they are very high quality polymer and stamp like a dream.  I'm so very lucky to be on the Design Team and get to create with these stamps.  I had the most exciting surprise a couple weeks ago when I got to meet Mary.  She made a trip to Florida to visit family traveling in her camper.  Of all the places her and her hubby could have stayed they just happened to pick the campground that my hubby and I have been living in since October.  We had the best time together, even though the visit was very brief.  I can't wait until she decides to make another trip down so we can have some more fun together and I hope the next trip will be longer.  (If she can just get that hubby of hers to retire.  Hint, hint Wayne!)  Love you guys!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

How adorable!!! I so love your darling frog!! And it wobbles, too!! :)

Georgiana said...

Cute! No croaking about it! :)

Hope you will stop by to see my new projects.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kate said...

So Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

girlia said...

Nice job Jeri

Lizzie Laine said...

Super cute Jeri, those critters always put a smile on everyone's face!

The Queen (Laura) said...

TOAD-ally cute! Great job!
Your DT Sister,
Laura