Monday, May 28, 2012
BBTB2 Garden Challenge
Monday, again, already??? I can't even believe it's the last weekend of May and Memorial Day. As it is Memorial Day, I can't let the chance go by to thank all our current and past military service members for their sacrifices for our country. My son is a Marine and he's my HERO. Time for a new challenge at BBTB2. This is the last challenge for the month that our sweet Design Team sister, Julia, picked for us to create. She came up with fantastic challenges and this week it's a garden theme. Julia asked us to pick something that you'd find in the garden. I don't really have a garden because we live in an RV but I love flowers and usually have a few pots sitting around the campsite. I was excited that I got back to Northern Michigan in time to see the tulips blooming. Nothing says spring more to me than a tulip. We actually have a town in Michigan called Holland. They have a tulip festival every year and the entire town is awash in tulips. Anyway, I digress. So for my card this week I used the Freshly Picked cartridge and made this flower box full of tulips. I added a watering can and a pair of garden gloves to complete my card. My printed papers are My Mind's Eye and my sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps Think Spring stamp set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
So pretty!Love your colours and pretty polka dots.
Jayne x
Love this card, Jeri.... such a pretty little garden scene.
Carole
Gorgeous garden scene, Jeri! Love the colors and that fab background DP. Holland is sooo beautiful this time of year. David's family lives close so we get to see the display every once in awhile. xxD
Love the garden scene. Such pretty colors and I love the tulips.
Awesome card!
What a beautiful, beautiful card Jeri! We did have the same idea for this challenge. lol But your card is much more beautiful. I love the colors that you used. I didn't know there was a Holland Michigan!! I bet the tulips are just gorgeous at the tulip festival! Hugs
Oh Jeri Tulips are my favourite flower! Love your card the papers are gorgeous and love the extra details of the watering can and matching garden gloves!
Hugs
Juliex
oh so love the little flower box, great card, hugs
Love all the little details that rock this adrable card...sweet and soft..Krista
oops adorable
I love tulips too and yours are so cute. Love the little flower box and the gloves, etc. The border and paper on the top with the sentiment is really pretty.
Great take on the challenge.
This card is so adorable...love the flower box...
cute cute cute...
Hugs
Penny
So pretty! Love the box of pretty tulips! The watering can and gloves are perfect with the little scene!
Glenda
Post a Comment