Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Cricut Cardz Challenge #107 Mother's Day
It's time for another Cricut Cardz Challenge on Cardz TV and this week Mary asked the DT to design with the theme "There's No Mother Like My Mother". I have two aunts that are the "mother figures" in my life and they're who I think of on Mother's Day. I used my new Tags, Bags, Boxes and More2 cartridge for this Happy Mother's Day sentiment. My fabulous patterned paper is from Jillibean's Dutch Mustard Soup collection. I love the bright, sunny colors. Since my card has to be mailed I made it a flat card with no pop dots for dimension. It's a simple A2 size card from white cardstock. I let the paper do all the work on this one since it's double-sided. I used the green polka dot side for a mat measuring 4 x 5.25" and the yellow side for a mat measuring 3.75 x 5". I added a white strip to place my sentiment on and punched a delicate scallop on the bottom edge. My sentiment is cut at 1.5". Then I punched four flowers from the patterned paper and place them in the corners of the white paper. I embellished with a crocheted flower with a button center. Thanks so much for stopping by today and for the sweet comments that you leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love the card and that is just the sweetest flower, hugs
Love it!I did not know that TBBM2 cart had that Sentiment!TFS.....
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
This is beautiful!!! I so love that patterned paper and that great crocheted flower!!!! I have got to get this cartridge. I didn't realize it had sentiments on it!! :)
I love the colors - beautiful!
Love the colors. Very pretty.
Post a Comment