Friday, May 25, 2012
Cardz TV I Do challenge
This week for the Cardz TV Stamps challenge Mary asked the Design Team to create projects for an Engagement, Wedding or Bridal shower. I made a favor box that would be perfect for any of the three occasions. Wouldn't it be fun to receive an engagement ring in a pretty box like this? Too bad I don't know any guys about to pop the question, because if I did I'd give them this pretty box to surprise their bride-to-be. I added a tag to my box that would be appropriate for a wedding favor to thank the guests for coming. The sentiment is from the Cardz TV stamp set Ticket Talk 2. I was lucky enough to be the very first person to get their hands on this fun stamp set. Mary gave it to me when she came to visit me in Florida back in April. She had just received the proof set right before she came and gave it to me. Thanks Miss Mary and again I'd like to say what a wonderful pleasure it was to meet you and your hubby and look forward to another visit whenever you get the opportunity. I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 Cricut cartridge to cut this gable box. Before assembling the box I embossed it with the Sizzix Tropical Paisley embossing folder. I added a string of ribbon roses trim around the top of the box and a tulle ribbon with one of the roses placed in the center. The tag was cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (original).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Such a pretty box. Love the white on white. The embossing looks great too.
Hugs,
kate
Gorgeous!
Your box is gorgeous! I love the ribbon trim and your tag is adorable!!
that is one gorgeous favor box, love it, hugs
Wow! Beautiful!
Oh my Jeri this is simply srunning!
Hugs
Juliexx
Post a Comment