Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #108 May Day

It's Cricut Cardz Challenge time on Cardz TV.  Mary asked the Design Team to create a project with flowers from any Cricut cartridge and we could make it in any color.  I used the Cricut Lite Bloom cartridge for my card.  As the name says there are lots of different blooming flowers on this cartridge.  I decided to put my vase of flowers in a frame to really highlight it.  The frame is from Elegant Edges cut at 3.75".  The vase of flowers is cut at 3".  I glued all the flowers in place and then used a green marker to hand draw the stems and leaves.  I used the Fabulous Finds cartridge to cut the tag for my sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps Think Spring stamp set.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I used the same image this week! Great job Jeri, looks great as always!

missstamper said...

So dainty!

Sandi said...

Jeri, love that sweet little vase and blooms and colors are so soothing, hugs