I'm so excited it's Blog Hop day at Cardz TV. The design team is highlighting projects for Mother's Day. You should have arrived here from the creative and talented Lynn's blog. I've added the blog hop list to the bottom of my post, just in case you just happened by. I love, love, love creating 3-D projects so I used my newest Cricut cartridge-Tags, Bags, Boxes and More2 to create a teacup. I wanted paper that would look like it might be a china pattern. What could be more classy than a Damask pattern. This paper is from Canvas Corp and it'a called Balck a Kraft Damask. Isn't it so pretty? As always, when creating a 3-D project I cut one from white cardstock to get a better idea of size and how to put it together. I cut this teacup at 8". I added a black tulle bow and flower to the handle of the teacup and then filled a cellophane bag with organice green tea bags. I tied the bag with black ribbon and added a tag stamped with I Love You! from the Ticket Talk stamp set.
1. Mary http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Gloria http://www.girliascards.com/
3. Janis http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
4. Amanda http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
5.Melissa http://melissa-moecreations.blogpost.com/
6. Shawnee http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
7.Theresa http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
8.Dana http://iwycd.blogspot.com/
9.Kate http://www.scrapperscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
10.Sharon http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com/
11. DeNetra http://essentiallyyourswithdenetra.blogspot.com/
12.Karen http://www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/
13.Laura http://queenscardcastle.blogspot.com/
14.Lynn http://bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com/
15. Jeri http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/ -You are here
16.Nicole http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
17.Elaine http://expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/
18. Susan http://itsmesusanp.blogspot.com/
19.Kristin http://www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com/
Now make sure you leave a comment on the Cardz TV blog to be eligible to win two sets of Cardz TV stamps. On my blog I'll be giving away a 6 x 6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye so you'll want to leave a comment here to be in the drawing for that. Thanks so much for stopping by and have fun on the rest of the hop. Your next stop will be the ever so talented Nicole.
53 comments:
This turned out really nice. So Pretty. Love the paper you used.
Hugs,
Kate
i too loved the paper you used. great job.
Beautiful! I really need this cart:) Those papers you used are pretty!
Hugs,
Kristin
Pinkldycrafter
Your tea cup turned out fantastic boy oh boy I have this cartridge now I want to make this I mean the paper you chose does look like vintage china...gosh girl you thought of everything you are so talented...wow!! Such a unique way to present a gift...what a keepsake!
kazoo_and_klutz@comcast.net
beautiful idea executed with class, hugs
Very elegant! Perfect way to share a special cup of tea. :)
This is gorgeous Jeri!! Love the pattern paper!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com
So beautiful and elegant. Love the paper you used. TFS
TTFN from a new follower. dpookybear at yahoo dot com
Beautiful, just beautiful!! I love that paper!!! Your teacup is fabulous and I love your matching card! Love how you rounded opposite corners on the card!!!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com
Stunning, just stunning! I so love that paper and your card is beautiful as well. Love how you rounded opposite corners of the card too, so pretty!!!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com
Beautiful!!!!!!! Definitely need to get that cart
mimicaro9650@yahoo.com
Jeri love the papers you choose for this sensational card and teacup! The white flower on the cup is heavenly! Karen
I just may have to get this cart.
Pat
plweir1969@yahoo.com
So pretty!! I love the patterned paper!! This is what I have made for my mom, i just need to get the tea!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
Absolutely gorgeous! I have become a follower.
ddunham9@gmail.com
That is adorable!!! I don't own a Cricut but love seeing what others create with them. Beautiful papers, too!!
Love the tea cup and card!! I will have to get that cartridge! Thanks for sharing.
hjean04@gmail.com
These are really beautiful!! Love the paper!!
Reissfam10 at aol dot com
Love that paper. I have tags bags boxes and more on my wishlist. this is beautiful
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
maw1@windstream.net
OMG, Jeri, this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the rich colors you chose!!!
Love how the card and teacup match. So pretty.
srhswney78@yahoo.com
Awesome job. Love the damask pattern and daintiness of the set. Great to be on the DT with you.
OMG! U did an awesome job!
This is beautiful!!
The vintage look of this project is very nice! You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Enjoy the day!
Barbara at aossabo@gmail.com
Oh my gosh Jeri! This is awesome!! I so love the teacup and that great matching card!!! I've got to get this cartridge!! :)
Very elegant!
missstamper (at) yahoo.com
I so want this cartridge, I have seen a other things created from this cartridge but this takes the cake what a beautiful job you did. Thanks for sharing. email stierlen.c@gmail.com
Awesome project.
nana 5604 at gmail dot com
this is absolutely stunning, and that ivory flower really pops! LOVE IT!!!
What a clever and unique gift this is, love the paper you used!!!! I have 8 grandchildren too... Come visit, I am a new follower. Hugs, Dawn
love this Jeri!! great paper too:-)
Nicole
So cute, love the tea cup and the pattern you chose!
TFS!
Midge :)
midge@emcitydotnet
scrappintoxicmidgedotblogspotdotcom
How sweet.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper101
how creative you are, very nice!
now, that is really different ;}
This is great. I love the paper.
Dorcas
dtroche@bellsouth.net
Great inspiration. I've wanted the first TBBM cartridge but I think I'll go foor this one instead! TFS
Oh how I love the teacup. Just got TBBM2 and am so anxious to use it.
claudiamatzke at hotmail dot com
That is so pretty! I need that cart. Thanks for sharing :) Happy belated NSD! :)
-Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com
Beautiful project! Your mom will love it. Peggie
This is absolutely beautiful. I have the tbbm2 cartridge.
Wow, your projects are just gorgeous! I love the paper you used.
Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com
Love your 3D stuff.....very cute. My first time running through a blog hop.
Jackie
Your set turned out great! The teacup and saucer are so pretty! TFS and thanks for a chance to win!
tcsobotka at charter dot net
this is gorgeous, love the paper that you choose it was perfect thanks
upnurse at aol dot com
Just gorgeous!--Pat N.
Your teacup and card are gorgeous Jeri. Paper is so pretty. Great job on both.
Anne :)
anmatt1@aol.com
This project is just awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Oh this is just lovely! I love the colors so much!
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com
Great project....I am a novice to 3D projects.
mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com
So beautiful! TFS AJ~
Post a Comment