Monday, May 21, 2012
BBTB2 Kitchen Challenge
Hooray! It's Monday and time for a new BBTB2 challenge. This week our fabulous DT teammate, Julia, asked the Design Team to create a project with something you'd find in your kitchen. I used a couple different Cricut cartridges to create my project this week. I used an oldie but goodie, From My Kitchen for the recipe card and the mixer and Savory for the bowl and rolling pin. Savory is one of my new cartridges that I nabbed for only $25 a couple weeks ago at Walmart. I love a good deal. I know it's an older cartridge, too, but I didn't have it and was happy to find it. I cut my recipe card from a scrap of red check paper at 4.25". My mixing bowl and mixer are both cut at 1.75" from yellow textured cardstock. I cut the little red trim for the mixing bowl from the Savory cartridge, also. I used my Gypsy to design this card so I was able to easily see what size I needed the trim piece to be. It's not part of the mixing bowl layers but is on the same cartridge. I used the same red paper to cut the trim piece on the mixer and used a silver metallic paper for the beaters. I printed up the Recipe for the Perfect Mom on my computer onto cream colored cardstock. This little saying was a freebie that I found on the Hewlett Packard website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Jeri, this is so cute.... I can't seem to get something nice from FMK cart...I try and try and they end up blah. Your project is fabulous.
Hugs
Carole
This is awesome Jeri,love your recipe too.
Jayne x
Awesome card!!! I so love the sentiment and the die cuts work perfectly with the sentiment. I am going to lift this sentiment for my DIL's next year for Mother's day. Love all the papers you used, so homey and cozy!!
How ADORABLE! Lovin' those teeny Cricut cuts. My cards are always monsters because I'm afraid to cut small. I love this and the sentiment is just lovely. xxD
What a cute recipe card! Love the hand held mixer. SUPER CUTE!
I love your recipe card it is darling, hugs
Aw! I love this! so sweet and special. Nice work!
This is so cute. I love the red paper. Great sentiment too.
Stephanie
Great recipe!
Jeri this is sooo sweet! I love the colors and the mixer, then when I read the "recipe" I had such an "awe" moment!!! YOu are always so kind and so sweet with what you write, somehow this card is just perfect coming from you!!!! So glad you are my dt sister!! :D
What a cute recipe card!
Jeri, Perfect.....what would a kitchen be without recipe cards and yours are just the cutest ever..
HUGS
Penny
Such an adorable little card and poem. Love the little mixer.
So adorable! Great Cricut cuts and papers! Love the little poem!
Glenda
Love recipe cards...This is such a great idea..Hugs, Krista
I love your recipe card! And the recipe you used is perfect. TFS AJ~
Post a Comment