We're celebrating Back to School at the Cutting Café this week. Regina asked us to create a project using the Apple Treat Box, School Borders or Bus Shaped Card. I'm always up for creating a 3-D project, especially treat boxes. I love treat boxes for every occasion and often use them to send treats to my grandkids for a surprise. This Apple Treat Box would be perfect for a little Back to School treat. I cut the box from kraft cardstock and the top layer from a scrap of MME I decided to print the round sentiment onto a die cut circle that I placed onto a scalloped back then I added it to the front of a die cut tag. A little ribbon, twine and a button completed this project.
Sunday, September 8, 2013
The Cutting Cafe Apple Treat Box
We're celebrating Back to School at the Cutting Café this week. Regina asked us to create a project using the Apple Treat Box, School Borders or Bus Shaped Card. I'm always up for creating a 3-D project, especially treat boxes. I love treat boxes for every occasion and often use them to send treats to my grandkids for a surprise. This Apple Treat Box would be perfect for a little Back to School treat. I cut the box from kraft cardstock and the top layer from a scrap of MME I decided to print the round sentiment onto a die cut circle that I placed onto a scalloped back then I added it to the front of a die cut tag. A little ribbon, twine and a button completed this project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Too cute!
Awww, I love this apple treat box Jeri!! The kraft base is perfect and I love the paper you chose for the apple! Your tag is too cute and perfect on the apple!! Hugs, Brenda
this is too cute jeri............you are the bomb
Really like the country feel of this cute apple box
this is so pretty! love the papers you used...just perfect!
What a cute apple box Jeri!
I love the papers you used! Really cute!
Beautifully done.
Post a Comment