Sunday, September 29, 2013
The Cutting Cafe Chinese Take Out Box
For this week's Cutting Café assignment Regina asked the DT to make a project using the Chinese Take Out Box template. I needed to make a couple Halloween treats to give my granddaughters before we left Michigan to head to Florida. I used a kraft and black patterned paper from Colorbok that I picked up at Walmart. I used the SVG Chinese Take Out Box with a window so my candy treats would show through and cut it with my Silhouette. My cute little embellishment button was also a Walmart find. The little card was made with the Cutting Café Halloween This and That printable stamp set. I simply printed the cat and sentiment onto some kraft cardstock then cut a black base to fit it on. I apologize that my post is short and sweet today, but we are on the road traveling back to Florida. Just a couple more days before we arrive and can get settled in and back into a routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Jeri, this came out so stinking cute.....I hope you guys are having a great trip
I love that Flair button. I never find anything good at Walmart. Way to go! Cute box.
Oh Jeri, this box turned out so cute as did the card!!! I think I won this cut file from Regina but haven't made anything with it yet. Just might have to take a cue from you! I hope you have gotten back home now and can settle down in the cute cottage of yours and just enjoy relaxing!! Hugs my friend!
Post a Comment