Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Finding Time For a Challenge
Life has been crazy hectic lately, it seems. But this morning I decided I had to sit down and make this card that just wouldn't get out of my head. On Sunday afternoon I made a quick pit-stop at Stampfest in Lakeland, FL. I was going to meet up with my friend and owner of Paper Sweeties, Debbie, and pick up my Design Team goodies for August. I met her last year at Stampfest and ended up joining her Design Team. She always has the booth next to Michele, from Pink & Main, so I had the chance to chat with her, too. Both of them are so much fun and their products are fabulous! At last year's Stampfest I purchased the On The Go stamp set from Pink & Main specifically for this darling little scooter. It's taken me a whole year to get this card on paper, but I love that it came out just as I envisioned it. I couldn't withstand the "peer" pressure when Debbie and Michele both bought the new Mini Misti stamping tool. I caved in and bought it, too. I've wanted it since they introduced it at CHA and knew it would be so much more convenient in my small space for designing and for our annual trek north to visit family. We all purchased them from the gals at the Right At Home booth. They were giving away a free 6x6 paper pad with the purchase and I picked the Doodlebug Spring Garden papers where I found this adorable pink scooter paper. I knew immediately that it was just perfect to finally make my scooter card with this darling Pink & Main stamp for their Summer Challenge they have going on this month.
What could be more Summerish than the abundant sunshine and breeze-blown palm trees we have in Florida. Mine were made from the Paper Sweeties On Island Time stamp set and Sweet Cut dies. I'm always wishing that my granddaughters could join me here and I know that my granddaughter Payton will love this little pink scooter card with the Wish You Were Here sentiment. I'm going to address it right now and stick it in the mail. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment