Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Cutting Cafe Balloon Shaped Card


It's time for another Cutting Cafe Design Team post. This week it's an Anything Goes theme. I needed a birthday card for one of my grandson's. He is turning two this year. I decided to start with The Cutting Cafe Balloon Shaped card cut from black cardstock. Next I added some fun big polka dot paper and a couple of cute Lawn Fawn animals carrying the present and cake to the birthday party. I stamped the sentiment on a banner and added it to the top of the balloon and added a little yellow twine at the bottom of the balloon. Because this balloon is a little top-heavy it didn't want to stand up very well so I trimmed the back of the card bottom flat so it would stand up. Make sure you head over to The Cutting Cafe Blog for lots of amazing inspiration for lots of other Cutting Cafe files. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

jeri this is sooooooooo sweet, i totally love it...especially love those images...hugs

sandmar15 said...

Too cute. Love it