Thursday, June 16, 2016

Paper Sweeties June 2016 Release Rewind


It's the last day of projects for this month's Paper Sweeties release I Love Summer. Today I wanted a patriotic look to go with the Stars & Stripes sentiment so I went with a red, white and blue color scheme. I used a banner from last month's Sweet Banners release and stamped the sentiment in navy blue. A little red, white and blue twine was the perfect embellishment. Quick, easy and All-American! You can head over to the Paper Sweeties Shop to get this month's Planner Series release Summer Sentiments, the I Love Summer Stamps and I Love Summer Sweet Cuts.

 Beth Luetschwager ---> WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas 
Jinny Newlin - *June Guest Designer* 


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic card!! Love the design!

Maria said...

Beautiful CAS card with the stars, banner, and twine!!

Unknown said...

I love the simple elegance of this card. Get design!

Jinny Newlin said...

I just told Michele that her card was CAS perfection, but I'm gonna say it again... CAS perfection, girl, and full of 4th of July fun!