Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties June 2016 Release Party


Yay! It's release day at Paper Sweeties. This month's release is called I Love Summer. There are images that are perfect for embellishing the wreath from last month's release including this sweet little birdhouse, nest and bird. For this design I grabbed an old paper stack that's been in my stash for quite some time. I know there are other's like me-paper hoarders. The papers are so pretty and vintage looking. So pretty that I just like to look at them. I'm sure you know what I'm saying. Anyway, I used a piece with the flowers scattered along the edges for my background. Then I found a coordinating flower print to cut the wreath from. The birdhouse is cut from a subtle beige gingham. I stamped and die cut the bird (from beige cardstock) and the nest (from kraft cardstock) using Momento Rich Cocoa ink. I added some dimensional foam to the back of the nest to pop it off the paper. I embellished the wreath with a pretty mauve bow and stamped the sentiment from the Hello Spring stamp set. Follow the links below to see more inspiration from the Design Team.

 Beth Luetschwager ---> WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas 
Jinny Newlin - *June Guest Designer* 







5 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! It is vintage looking! Love the floral and the gingham!

Unknown said...

So sweet. I really need to get that wreath set.

Maria said...

The wreath is so pretty with the sweet bird! The floral paper is so pretty for your beautiful card!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a perfectly happy, little, vintage creation! So pretty!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What are we hoarding this paper for??? And I just keep buying more!!! Your card is so pretty with these beautiful papers!