With Thanksgiving just days away so many challenge sites are looking for Thanks cards. This card fits the bill for the following:- Squigglefly-Thanks, Image
- PaperCutz-Thanksgiving
- Our Creative Corner-Colors: Cocoa, Pumpkin,White,Chocolate Chip
- 2 Red Bananas-I am Thankful
- Creative Card Crew-Strings attached (button attached with hemp cord)
- 365 (Saturday)-Color with pencils
- Stamp Something-Thanks
- Lord Have Mercy-Sketch
My image is from Squigglefly, one of my favorite digital image sources. (I think this image is called My Cart Runneth Over). Instead of using my Copics, I used colored pencils to color my turkey. The sketch I used was this week's from Lord Have Mercy. I used light brown, dark brown and white cardstock. My pumpkin colored print paper with leaves is from Recollections Autumn stack. I printed the word Thankful on my computer with Word Art. I embellished with an orange flower and button from my stash.
15 comments:
Cute turkey image Jeri!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge this week!
Hugs,
Terry
a super job as always and so many challenges!!!! hope you had fun last night. good to see you.
hugs,
Cute card, and so nicely done! Love that image. Thanks for participating in the 2RedBananas challenge!
What a festive Turkey Day card! Thanks for sharing your work with us and playing along with Paper Cutz. Beth aka BR-T
That image is absolutely adorable!
Cute card and love the flower button. Thanks for joining the bananas challenge.
jeri...what a cute thanksgiving card! love that adorable turkey image, and great flower/button accent!
thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a fabulous job!
{{{hugs}}}
mercy
How cute is that turkey!! Love it Jeri! Thanks for playing PCC!
Hugs,
Mary
that is one CUTE turkey!! fantastic card girl :0)
Very Nice. I love your turkey!
Really cute card. I love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!
Super cute card Jeri, your layers with the kraft cardstock really pop! Great job with the sketch and thanks for playing along with us over at the OCC!
Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)
very cute! I love the orange flower! Thanks for joining us in the 2RedBananas challenge!
Cute card. I love that little turkey, I made one with him too. Thanks for playing on PCC.
What a cute thankyou card. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Jenni x
Post a Comment