Cricut Cardz Challenge this week is for a red card using any Cricut cartridge. I used the Celebrations cartridge for this card. I took advantage of this challenge to design a birthday card for my daughter-in-law who is celebrating a birthday this week. For this challenge I decided to use paper from a Christmas stack made by SEI. When I bought the stack I noticed that there were papers in it that could be used at other times of the year for other occasions. I love the blue and red color combo. The solid red at the top is Bazzill textured cardstock that I ran through the Cuttlebug lotus blossom folder then used a Fiskars border punch on the edge wrapped it around a white card base then folded it over to the front top edge. My sentiment is cut at 1 1/2" from the same red cardstock and shadowed with light blue cardstock. I kept my embellishments to just the ribbon and bow because this card is getting mailed to Hawaii.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Cricut Cardz Challenge #23
Cricut Cardz Challenge this week is for a red card using any Cricut cartridge. I used the Celebrations cartridge for this card. I took advantage of this challenge to design a birthday card for my daughter-in-law who is celebrating a birthday this week. For this challenge I decided to use paper from a Christmas stack made by SEI. When I bought the stack I noticed that there were papers in it that could be used at other times of the year for other occasions. I love the blue and red color combo. The solid red at the top is Bazzill textured cardstock that I ran through the Cuttlebug lotus blossom folder then used a Fiskars border punch on the edge wrapped it around a white card base then folded it over to the front top edge. My sentiment is cut at 1 1/2" from the same red cardstock and shadowed with light blue cardstock. I kept my embellishments to just the ribbon and bow because this card is getting mailed to Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
well how the heck are ya? seems like ages! this is fabulous! i love the color combo!
Pretty DT card Jeri...your DIL will love it!!
Hugs,
Terry
look at those wonderful colors, elegant simplicity. Sandi
hi jeri that is such beautiful paper in design and color! such a pretty card :)
Hi Jeri, love your card and i am sure your daughter-in-law will love it as well. I especially lie your pp choice.
Hi Jeri!
You´ve made so beautiful card!
Sari
Post a Comment