Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #24

This week's challenge at Cricut Cardz is to use three circles. I cut mine with the Mini Monograms cartridge. This card is for my son and has to be mailed to Hawaii so that's means I have to keep the dimension to bare minimum. (I found this out the hard way and had several of my best designs ruined). My dp is all SEI. I admit I went with plain and simple. I had so many design ideas but then we had to make an unexpected trip home from our camper which messed up my time frame. I really enjoy making cards for woman, but gosh, I just don't enjoy making cards for guys. I really shouldn't complain, there are very few men in my life. I need to set some kind of goal to make a certain number of them a month, I think. My son loves nothing better than to sit and watch TV, hence the sentiment. It's from Inkadinkado.

7 comments:

Stef H said...

this is stunning! love that sentiment. i found out the hard way with postage. EVERY - and i mean EVERY card i send costs me 88 cents or more! sheesh!!!

Janis Lewis said...

He will love this card! Thank you so much for visitng my blog and commenting. I hope you will decide to participate in our first ever challenge to make an ATC (Artist Trading Card). It's sort of like collecting business cards or baseball cards from different artists. Have a fun Wednesday!! Hugs, Janis

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Cute card Jeri...love the papers and that sentiment is great!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute Jeri! The sentiment is a hoot! you oughtta play along with Cards for Men Challenge. That gets you going on the guy cards, (Aren't they tough?) xxD

Court said...

I like it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! It's definitely appreciated!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! Too cute and love the sentiment!!! Great card, Jeri!!
hugs!
Sharon

Nancy Sanders said...

Hi Jeri, love your card, especially the sentiment, makes me hungry for a cookie!