Monday, August 22, 2011

BBTB2 Stamping Boutique


It's Monday and time for a new challenge at BBTB2.  This week we have a fabulous sponsor The Stamping Boutique.  It's always fun to deviate a little from the norm, as we usually just use Cricut cuts for our challenges.  Tracey was so generous to sponsor and allow us to design with a stamp from her fabulous Fall/Halloween collection.  I used the Halloween Journal stamp.  I was totally drawn to it because I love using circles in my designs.  Heather asked us to use any of the frames from the Happy Hauntings cartridge to highlight our stamp choice.  The frame I chose was perfect for this circular stamp.  I cut the frame at 5" and added some white gel doodle lines to it.  For the inside of my card I used the Happy Halloween sentiment from Wild Card.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you leave me.  They are truly appreciated.  I hope you can join our challenge this week by using any of the frames from the Happy Hauntings cartridge.  Don't forget this must be a new creation and if you don't have Happy Hauntings you can use a frame cut from any other cartridge.

8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Just adorable Jeri! Love the stamp you chose and the doodling sure makes that frame POP! Love it! xxD

Sharon said...

Oh my! This is just fantastic!!! I so love this digi image!!! Your coloring is just great and I love the frame around it! Awesomeness!!! :)

Curko said...

What a cute card Jeri!!! The frame was perfect for the image you choose! Fantastic job :))))

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky! Great frame!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Carole Beath said...

Oh Jeri, this is so so cute. I love the front of that card and the inside is perfect. Great great stuff.
Carole

Maria said...

You picked the PERFECT frame for the image you picked Jeri. Just LOVE It :)

**Treefrog** said...

Love it Jeri, too Cute! I just love to see all the variety all the DT gals create, Mondays are always so Fun!
((Hugs)) Theresa

A Little Time said...

Oh, this is so cute!!! I love the circle design and the way you decorated the frame. Love this!!